Does your relationship get any problem?

Let's solve all problems with whatsapp message hacker


I and my husband are employed in a corporation and in the same IT department with a different point that he works in hardware and I also work in software. We just fall in love each other fastly about Three months and 3 months later we decide getting married and make preparations of having baby.

I'm a strong woman. I have many relations and he is a patriarchal man. He is always jealous once I have got a business travel at Ohio about 3 months also New York city around 2 weeks and he shows that he doesn’t want me to arrive at party or spend time with everyone. He install whatsapp message hacker and do the installation on my own mobile to spy on my mobile to follow me, read text messages, pictures, track location…. Whether loving him makes me happy however I can not accept his action. I think about divorce but if divorces, what should i do with my son.



Prior to getting married, we quarrel for many, often times and he always remind me about my past that i used to own a men. He get it as a reason to quarrel with me. When I chat with my friends as always , he record all conversation by whatsapp message hacker and consider everything. One months since our wedding day, we also quarrel, although i'm pregnant. I feel he is a selfish men and the husband doesn’t truly love me. And also he absolutely not love our baby, so he provides me with a divorce and requirements me to sign. Basically if I don’t want, he will divorce singly.

We still work at a similar company, we must face-to-face everyday, but we don’t talk to each other to solver our matter. And I know that everyone both know our matters. I will act as good so that everyone believe that we're seperated because he has extramarital relation when I am pregnant. Therefore, anyone who love him will have ill repute. So I of course don’t sign in divorce untill my son was Twelve months inside the law. I and my baby'll have a good and happy life. I will find out who i am before meeting him. By reason of Mobile Spy App, i can understand he's the kind of people do not deserve my love.

0 Comment "Does your relationship get any problem?"

Post a Comment